Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh

login.php?sid=e6bacbec43d3cf15516b776eea5ae754 profile.php?mode=register&sid=e6bacbec43d3cf15516b776eea5ae754 faq.php?sid=e6bacbec43d3cf15516b776eea5ae754 memberlist.php?sid=e6bacbec43d3cf15516b776eea5ae754 search.php?sid=e6bacbec43d3cf15516b776eea5ae754 index.php?sid=e6bacbec43d3cf15516b776eea5ae754

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Tin học » Adam Forshaw comments on Leeds United training and Marcelo B
Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này Xem chủ đề cũ hơn :: Xem chủ đề mới hơn 
Adam Forshaw comments on Leeds United training and Marcelo B
Bài gửiGửi: Ba 10 09, 2018 2:19 pm Trả lời với trích dẫn nội dung bài viết này
makaralove
Trung cấp
Ngày tham gia: 30 1 2018
Số bài: 117
Đến từ: qeqe

188bet Leeds United midfielder Adam Forshaw has admitted that he is training as hard as he can to impress Marcelo Bielsa.The 27-year-old joined the Whites for £4.5m on a four-and-a-half-year deal during the January transfer window from Middlesbrough.He is yet to start in the Championship and has been restricted to six appearances from the bench.Bielsa gave him the final 27 minutes omui ten Saturday’s draw and Forshaw did well to impress him, managing a pass completion rate omui ten 96 per cent.He suffered a broken foot bone in the summer, and the emergence omui ten Mateusz Klich in the midfield means he has to wait for his chances.

Furthermore, Leeds are flying high at the moment in the Championship, and Bielsa may not be willing to 188bet change the system just to accommodate Forshaw.Forshaw was a promotion winner under Aitor Karanka at Middlesbrough and could play a vital role for Bielsa in the coming months.He has praised Bielsa as a perfectionist and adds that high intensity and controlled aggression are the key things the Argentine looks out for.“The manager wants his midfielders to play with really high intensity and that’s only going to come with games,” Forshaw said, as quoted by the Yorkshire Post.

“I’m training as hard as I can and biding 188bet my time. Every player wants to play from the start and I’m raring to go. He’s a perfectionist and he wants everything done professionally and right but I think at times he doesn’t mind imui ten the technical things aren’t quite there. The fundamentals – high intensity and controlled aggression – he looks for that in his team. Eventually he believes the technique comes through as well.”Leeds United fans will be extremely pleased to hear that he is working hard and raring to go. Forshaw is a very good player and Leeds fans want to see him deliver for the club.

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Tin học
Bạn không có quyền gửi bài viết
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Bạn không có quyền sửa chữa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền xóa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền tham gia bầu chọn
Bạn không được phép gởi kèm file trong diễn đàn này
Bạn không được phép download files trong diễn đàn này
Thời gian được tính theo giờ [GMT+ 7 giờ]  
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang  

Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này  

Diễn đàn giáo dục Đăk Nông