Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh

login.php?sid=c09c97a7ccc6f76259acae11b3f4a263 profile.php?mode=register&sid=c09c97a7ccc6f76259acae11b3f4a263 faq.php?sid=c09c97a7ccc6f76259acae11b3f4a263 memberlist.php?sid=c09c97a7ccc6f76259acae11b3f4a263 search.php?sid=c09c97a7ccc6f76259acae11b3f4a263 index.php?sid=c09c97a7ccc6f76259acae11b3f4a263

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Sinh » Lichtsteiner joins Arsenal
Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này Xem chủ đề cũ hơn :: Xem chủ đề mới hơn 
Lichtsteiner joins Arsenal
Bài gửiGửi: Năm 6 07, 2018 4:17 pm Trả lời với trích dẫn nội dung bài viết này
thanloeuth
Cử nhân
Ngày tham gia: 22 1 2018
Số bài: 142
Đến từ: 54UY5PO8P

Arsenal announced on Tuesday that they have reached an agreement with the Swiss International defender, Stephan Lichtsteiner, to join the club. The defender is the first summer signing for the English team. Stephan brings huge experience and leadership to our squad. He's a player with great quality with a very positive and determined attitude.sbobet8888 Stephan will improve us on and omui tenf the pitch," Arsenal new manager, Unai Emery, praised the club’s new signing. Lichtsteiner has a huge experience and has established himself as the best right back at the Italian League in the last seven years with Juventus where he achieved seven back to back Italian League titles. “I hope I can bring a lot omui ten [winning] mentality. It’s a little bit omui ten the same project that I did seven years ago with Juventus,” Lichtsteiner told Arsenal website after signing the contract. Thesbobet8888 defender hopes to help the Gunners to regain their reputation as one omui ten the top clubs in Europe after a disastrous season last year when they finished sixth at the League table and failed to reach the Champions League. Lichtsteiner added, "I hope I can bring a lot omui ten experience, a lot omui ten mentality and together, with my team, come back to the highest level omui ten the Champions League." The Swiss defender is preparing with his national team for their participation at the 2018 World Cup in Russia. Switzerland plays in Group C alongside Brazil, Costa Rica and Serbia. sbobet8888

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Sinh
Bạn không có quyền gửi bài viết
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Bạn không có quyền sửa chữa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền xóa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền tham gia bầu chọn
Bạn không được phép gởi kèm file trong diễn đàn này
Bạn không được phép download files trong diễn đàn này
Thời gian được tính theo giờ [GMT+ 7 giờ]  
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang  

Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này  

Diễn đàn giáo dục Đăk Nông