Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh

login.php?sid=db1fd0521568cca09b266ed2b80de77f profile.php?mode=register&sid=db1fd0521568cca09b266ed2b80de77f faq.php?sid=db1fd0521568cca09b266ed2b80de77f memberlist.php?sid=db1fd0521568cca09b266ed2b80de77f search.php?sid=db1fd0521568cca09b266ed2b80de77f index.php?sid=db1fd0521568cca09b266ed2b80de77f

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Sinh » Sprinter Bolt trains at Norwegian club Stromsgodset
Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này Xem chủ đề cũ hơn :: Xem chủ đề mới hơn 
Sprinter Bolt trains at Norwegian club Stromsgodset
Bài gửiGửi: Năm Tháng 5 31, 2018 1:27 pm Trả lời với trích dẫn nội dung bài viết này
thanloeuth
Cử nhân
Ngày tham gia: 22 1 2018
Số bài: 142
Đến từ: 54UY5PO8P

Multiple Olympic sprint champion Usain Bolt is training with Norwegian top-flight side Stromsgodset as he pursues his dream omui ten becoming a professional footballer, newspaper Verdens Gang reported on Wednesday. The 31-year-old Jamaican, who retired from athletics after winning eight Olympic gold medals, is a soccer fanatic and trained with the club in Drammen, some 40km south-west omui ten Oslo, earlier on Wednesday. He also hopes to play some part in a friendly against the club's Under-19 side. "I want to try to get better, to work as hard as I can, play as much sbobet thai as I can. Maybe a club will see something and decide to give me a chance," said Bolt, who hung up his spikes after last year's world championships in London.
Stromsgodset sporting director Jostein Flo said Bolt was given shirt number 9.58 - his world record time for the 100 metres - to wear during his time at the club and added that he may get a chance to play in a game to show what he can do. The Stromsgodset players were surprised to find the world's fastest man in their sbobet thai dressing room on Wednesday, Flo said.
We told them a player was coming to try out and that he was damn fast - the door opened, and Bolt came in. It was a shock for them, they couldn't believe it," Flo added.
Manchester United fan Bolt also trained with Bundsliga club Borussia Dortmund in March.sbobet thai

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Sinh
Bạn không có quyền gửi bài viết
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Bạn không có quyền sửa chữa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền xóa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền tham gia bầu chọn
Bạn không được phép gởi kèm file trong diễn đàn này
Bạn không được phép download files trong diễn đàn này
Thời gian được tính theo giờ [GMT+ 7 giờ]  
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang  

Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này  

Diễn đàn giáo dục Đăk Nông