Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh

login.php?sid=0b8844e7d6157023097fb0e9944b1ddd profile.php?mode=register&sid=0b8844e7d6157023097fb0e9944b1ddd faq.php?sid=0b8844e7d6157023097fb0e9944b1ddd memberlist.php?sid=0b8844e7d6157023097fb0e9944b1ddd search.php?sid=0b8844e7d6157023097fb0e9944b1ddd index.php?sid=0b8844e7d6157023097fb0e9944b1ddd

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Ngoại ngữ » Iniesta: We will go to Russia with our feet on the ground
Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này Xem chủ đề cũ hơn :: Xem chủ đề mới hơn 
Iniesta: We will go to Russia with our feet on the ground
Bài gửiGửi: Tư Tháng 5 30, 2018 5:01 pm Trả lời với trích dẫn nội dung bài viết này
Son sovan
Cử nhân
Ngày tham gia: 16 9 2017
Số bài: 127

Andres Iniesta has left Barcelona but he has another big tournament to link sbo play this summer at the World Cup before going to Japan and believes that they can fight for the title.He will be a key member omui ten Spain's squad and he believes that the team has the right blend to be successful."We have a good team, a good mix omui ten young people and those with more experience," he said."We will go with a lot omui ten expectation, I think we had two warnings at the European Championships and in Brazil which means that we have our feet on the ground."We will go step by step and we do the things right then we will be fighting for the title."Iniesta denies that he will have difficulty adapting to a drop in level in Japan and said that he had gone because he liked the project and also the opportunities it offered on a personal level.A key player in a golden era for Barcelona and Spain, link sbo Iniesta announced last week that he was joining Vissel Kobe. "For me what convinced me was the project in every sense," he told Spanish television."I liked the project and how they put it to me. I hope that I have not made a mistake and it doesn't give me vertigo to go there. "I like the idea on a family level as well and also so that it will allow me to grow as a person and learn culturally. I believe that it is something very positive for my future. link sbo
Xem lý lịch thành viên Tìm tất cả bài gửi của Son sovan Gửi tin nhắn Gửi email
Iniesta: We will go to Russia with our feet on the ground
Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Ngoại ngữ
Bạn không có quyền gửi bài viết
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Bạn không có quyền sửa chữa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền xóa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền tham gia bầu chọn
Bạn không được phép gởi kèm file trong diễn đàn này
Bạn không được phép download files trong diễn đàn này
Thời gian được tính theo giờ [GMT+ 7 giờ]  
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang