Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh

login.php?sid=acc40e6c5ec4ac64445491e42ac8d7c6 profile.php?mode=register&sid=acc40e6c5ec4ac64445491e42ac8d7c6 faq.php?sid=acc40e6c5ec4ac64445491e42ac8d7c6 memberlist.php?sid=acc40e6c5ec4ac64445491e42ac8d7c6 search.php?sid=acc40e6c5ec4ac64445491e42ac8d7c6 index.php?sid=acc40e6c5ec4ac64445491e42ac8d7c6

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Ngoại ngữ » Denis Suarez: Iniesta's departure will leave a big vacuum at
Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này Xem chủ đề cũ hơn :: Xem chủ đề mới hơn 
Denis Suarez: Iniesta's departure will leave a big vacuum at
Bài gửiGửi: Năm Tháng 5 24, 2018 11:19 am Trả lời với trích dẫn nội dung bài viết này
Son sovan
Trung cấp
Ngày tham gia: 16 9 2017
Số bài: 104

Barcelona midfielder Denis Suarez believes that Andres Iniesta's departure will leave a big vacuum in the dressing room on a sporting and personal level. ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด He also looked back over the past season which he considers a success with the team winning the double, and despite the disappointing exit in the Champions League at the hands omui ten Roma."It will be a big gap to be filled, in football, personal and human terms with the departure omui ten our captain," he explained."He will be remembered as a legend. ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด On a football level it is a big vacuum because he was here for a lot omui ten years and leaves an important legacy. On a human level in the dressing room, he is our captain and while someone will take his place, we wish him all the best as he deserves it."(I have learnt) lots omui ten things. He is a player that also is in my position and I focused on him in each training session, en each detail, what he does in games so as to improve. I think it will be practically impossible to replace him with another player but it is what we face."On the double, he continued: "It has been a very good season and in the end we won the double, the seventh league title in ten years and we have won several cups on the trot now."Clearly the Champions League upset has marked the season a little because at Barcelona when you lose a game it is as though everything has gone wrong and we lost in the worst kind omui ten way. "Hopefully next year we can win the double again and also add the Champions League."Suarez is realistic about his personal situation having not featuring in many matches under Ernesto Valverde."Clearly I expected to play more and I am not happy with this as you always want more," he admitted."I have had periods where I have played more and other when I was less involved and I prefer to remember the more positive which was the final month omui ten the season when I had more minutes on the pitch." ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด
Xem lý lịch thành viên Tìm tất cả bài gửi của Son sovan Gửi tin nhắn Gửi email
Denis Suarez: Iniesta's departure will leave a big vacuum at
Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Ngoại ngữ
Bạn không có quyền gửi bài viết
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Bạn không có quyền sửa chữa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền xóa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền tham gia bầu chọn
Bạn không được phép gởi kèm file trong diễn đàn này
Bạn không được phép download files trong diễn đàn này
Thời gian được tính theo giờ [GMT+ 7 giờ]  
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang