Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh

login.php?sid=7d90dc8f907cbc6d076cecf25b3f46a4 profile.php?mode=register&sid=7d90dc8f907cbc6d076cecf25b3f46a4 faq.php?sid=7d90dc8f907cbc6d076cecf25b3f46a4 memberlist.php?sid=7d90dc8f907cbc6d076cecf25b3f46a4 search.php?sid=7d90dc8f907cbc6d076cecf25b3f46a4 index.php?sid=7d90dc8f907cbc6d076cecf25b3f46a4

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Sinh » Luca Zidane: When I play I'm Luca, not Zidane
Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này Xem chủ đề cũ hơn :: Xem chủ đề mới hơn 
Luca Zidane: When I play I'm Luca, not Zidane
Bài gửiGửi: CN Tháng 5 20, 2018 7:46 pm Trả lời với trích dẫn nội dung bài viết này
Bongngarthom
Mầm non
Ngày tham gia: 13 2 2018
Số bài: 18

There was a surprise choice in Zinedine Zidane's final Real Madrid sbobet thai starting line-up omui ten the LaLiga season with his son Luca Zidane chosen in goal. The 19-year-old was picked ahead omui ten Kiko Casilla as Keylor Navas stayed at home in Madrid, and he spoke after the game about the pressure his surname brings."When I play I'm Luca, not Zidane," he insisted.The shotstopper also reflected on his debut, which included two late goals conceded to level the scoreline in a frustrating ending to an impressive first appearance."It tastes bittersweet, I'm proud to have made my debut with the sbobet thai best team in the world but the feeling omui ten the draw is a bit bittersweet," he explained."I'll have to watch the conceded goals again, I tried my best."The Frenchman, who says his teammates encouraged him to enjoy the moment, also revealed how he found out that he would be playing."The day before dad told me, and said to enjoy the moment, that it's an honour playing with the best in the world," he said.It was Zidane's first appearance with the first team having played sbobet thai 13 times for Real Madrid Castilla in the Segunda B division this season.
Xem lý lịch thành viên Tìm tất cả bài gửi của Bongngarthom Gửi tin nhắn Gửi email
Luca Zidane: When I play I'm Luca, not Zidane
Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Sinh
Bạn không có quyền gửi bài viết
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Bạn không có quyền sửa chữa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền xóa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền tham gia bầu chọn
Bạn không được phép gởi kèm file trong diễn đàn này
Bạn không được phép download files trong diễn đàn này
Thời gian được tính theo giờ [GMT+ 7 giờ]  
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang  

Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này