Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh

login.php?sid=edd8c1f66de8afcd656516e99d5e6287 profile.php?mode=register&sid=edd8c1f66de8afcd656516e99d5e6287 faq.php?sid=edd8c1f66de8afcd656516e99d5e6287 memberlist.php?sid=edd8c1f66de8afcd656516e99d5e6287 search.php?sid=edd8c1f66de8afcd656516e99d5e6287 index.php?sid=edd8c1f66de8afcd656516e99d5e6287

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Ngoại ngữ » Mourinho: Why I'm Happy The Ref Didn't Send Off Klopp
Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này Xem chủ đề cũ hơn :: Xem chủ đề mới hơn 
Mourinho: Why I'm Happy The Ref Didn't Send Off Klopp
Bài gửiGửi: Hai 3 12, 2018 2:35 pm Trả lời với trích dẫn nội dung bài viết này
BoySmile
Cấp 3
Ngày tham gia: 02 2 2018
Số bài: 81
Đến từ: https://www.sbobetkhao.com/www-pic5678-con/

Mourinho: Why I'm Happy The Ref Didn't Send Omui tenf Klopp

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho said he was happy with the referee's decision to not send Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp to the stands during United's 2-1 win at Old wwwpic5678 Trafford on Saturday.The German manager avoided getting sent omui tenf by Craig Pawson after he stormed out omui ten his technical area to fume at centre back Dejan Lovren.After the match, Mourinho defended Klopp's actions, and praised the way the referee and his fourth official handled omui ten the situation."Probably you are not expecting my answer – I'm happy with the decision," the Portuguese tactician said, as quoted by FourFourTwo."Because (Klopp) was not speaking against the referee. He was upset with a player and the same happened to me wwwpic5678 against Crystal Palace, where I was upset with my player and therefore they (the officials) understood that too."I think (fourth official) Martin Atkinson, after so many years omui ten this, made the right decision. I saw it. (Klopp) was very upset with his player and not at the referee."Imui ten you leave the technical area by a couple omui ten metres, or in this case 20 metres, but to speak to your own player and not to complain about the referee's wwwpic5678 decision, they made the right decision."

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Ngoại ngữ
Bạn không có quyền gửi bài viết
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Bạn không có quyền sửa chữa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền xóa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền tham gia bầu chọn
Bạn không được phép gởi kèm file trong diễn đàn này
Bạn không được phép download files trong diễn đàn này
Thời gian được tính theo giờ [GMT+ 7 giờ]  
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang  

Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này  

Diễn đàn giáo dục Đăk Nông