Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh

login.php?sid=cb10a90995ceba94d70ce2a3e2fc23a8 profile.php?mode=register&sid=cb10a90995ceba94d70ce2a3e2fc23a8 faq.php?sid=cb10a90995ceba94d70ce2a3e2fc23a8 memberlist.php?sid=cb10a90995ceba94d70ce2a3e2fc23a8 search.php?sid=cb10a90995ceba94d70ce2a3e2fc23a8 index.php?sid=cb10a90995ceba94d70ce2a3e2fc23a8

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Văn » James Milner Believes Brendan Rodgers Could Have Turned Thin
Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này Xem chủ đề cũ hơn :: Xem chủ đề mới hơn 
James Milner Believes Brendan Rodgers Could Have Turned Thin
Bài gửiGửi: Tư 8 22, 2018 10:41 am Trả lời với trích dẫn nội dung bài viết này
thanloeuth
Cử nhân
Ngày tham gia: 22 1 2018
Số bài: 142
Đến từ: 54UY5PO8P

James Milner arrived at Anfield on a free to little fanfare in the summer omui ten 2015, only a handful omui ten months before then-managersbo128 Brendan Rodgers was sacked from the club. The Liverpool vice-captain didn’t have much time to play for Rodgers before the Northern Irishman left Liverpool to be replaced by Jürgen Klopp.Years later, though, Milner has some kind words for Rodgers, who has gone on to be successful at Celtic.It’s a massive club and doesn’t need too much selling but Brendan played a very big part when I made my decision [to move to Anfield],” he told The Times.It was unfortunate I didn’t get to play under him for longer. That remains a disappointment, but it’s pleasing to me to see that he’s come to another big club and done so well.sbo128 Liverpool’s loss has been Celtic’s gain, but we were lucky enough to bring in Jürgen Klopp after Brendan. He’s another top manager, so it’s worked out well for both clubs.Brendan did well at Anfield and he came so close to ending that long wait for the title. Would he have turned things round imui ten he’d been given more time? I’m sure he would have done; you don’t come as close as he did to winning the league without doing something right, but the club chose a different path.”That path brought Klopp into all omui ten our lives, so I’m not sure there are many who would agree with Milner’s take on the situation. Still, Rodgers gave Liverpool fans one omui ten the best seasons in recent memory, and it’s nice to see that he left on good terms with the players.sbo128

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Văn
Bạn không có quyền gửi bài viết
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Bạn không có quyền sửa chữa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền xóa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền tham gia bầu chọn
Bạn không được phép gởi kèm file trong diễn đàn này
Bạn không được phép download files trong diễn đàn này
Thời gian được tính theo giờ [GMT+ 7 giờ]  
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang  

Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này  

Diễn đàn giáo dục Đăk Nông