Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh

login.php?sid=da9c0eccc5c8d1c7ab1ca79cbf89ff70 profile.php?mode=register&sid=da9c0eccc5c8d1c7ab1ca79cbf89ff70 faq.php?sid=da9c0eccc5c8d1c7ab1ca79cbf89ff70 memberlist.php?sid=da9c0eccc5c8d1c7ab1ca79cbf89ff70 search.php?sid=da9c0eccc5c8d1c7ab1ca79cbf89ff70 index.php?sid=da9c0eccc5c8d1c7ab1ca79cbf89ff70

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Địa » Salah hopeful of making World Cup opener for Egypt
Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này Xem chủ đề cũ hơn :: Xem chủ đề mới hơn 
Salah hopeful of making World Cup opener for Egypt
Bài gửiGửi: CN 6 10, 2018 5:02 pm Trả lời với trích dẫn nội dung bài viết này
thanloeuth
Cử nhân
Ngày tham gia: 22 1 2018
Số bài: 142
Đến từ: 54UY5PO8P

Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah is confident he will be fit enough to take part in Egypt's World Cup opener against Uruguay in Yekaterinburg next Friday,sbobet8888 Spanish newspaper Marca reported on Saturday. The 25-year-old went omui tenf with a shoulder problem in the first half omui ten Liverpool's 3-1 defeat to Real Madrid in last month's Champions League final but the speedy forward expects to play some part in Egypt's first Group A fixture in Russia. Now I'm feeling better," Salah told the Spanish daily. "I'm hopeful omui ten being able to play in our first game, but this will depend on how I feel when the day comes around." Salah, who laughed omui tenf Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos's claim that he would have been able to continue in Kiev had he taken a pain-killing injection, scored the penalty that sealed Egypt's place at a first World Cup in 28 years and insists they are not in Russia to make up the numbers. We've got a great team and a great coach. We want to get into sbobet8888 the next round and do things well there," he added. We're strong as a group, we all have the same objective, which is to win and that's the most important thing. We don't just have one strong point, but the main thing is we play together as a group. The pressure was to qualify for the World Cup. Omui ten course, you can then say 'right, we've got there, that's that', but for me it's not like that. We want to make history and achieve something different. It's not a simple case omui ten going, playing three games and thank you very much. That's not going through my head." Saudi Arabia and hosts Russia are the other teams in Egypt's group sbobet8888

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Địa
Bạn không có quyền gửi bài viết
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Bạn không có quyền sửa chữa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền xóa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền tham gia bầu chọn
Bạn không được phép gởi kèm file trong diễn đàn này
Bạn không được phép download files trong diễn đàn này
Thời gian được tính theo giờ [GMT+ 7 giờ]  
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang  

Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này  

Diễn đàn giáo dục Đăk Nông