Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh

login.php?sid=2abff9718c0f16de9cdc1fecd40201d2 profile.php?mode=register&sid=2abff9718c0f16de9cdc1fecd40201d2 faq.php?sid=2abff9718c0f16de9cdc1fecd40201d2 memberlist.php?sid=2abff9718c0f16de9cdc1fecd40201d2 search.php?sid=2abff9718c0f16de9cdc1fecd40201d2 index.php?sid=2abff9718c0f16de9cdc1fecd40201d2

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Access » John Sheridan named Carlisle United manager
Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này Xem chủ đề cũ hơn :: Xem chủ đề mới hơn 
John Sheridan named Carlisle United manager
Bài gửiGửi: Tư 6 06, 2018 9:54 am Trả lời với trích dẫn nội dung bài viết này
Son sovan
Cử nhân
Ngày tham gia: 16 9 2017
Số bài: 127

[img]http://e1.365dm.com/18/02/16-9/20/skysports-john-sheridan-fleetwood_4237814.jpg?20180222150911[/img]

The 53-year-old former Republic omui ten Ireland international has joined the League Two club after helping League One Fleetwood avoid relegation at the end omui ten last season.

He has succeeded Keith Curle who left the club after three-and-a-half seasons in charge.
"I'm really proud to be Carlisle's new manager," he told the club's website. เว็บ พนัน บอล ออนไลน์

"Carlisle is a club that I have watched and admired from afar. It has some omui ten the most passionate and dedicated fans in the whole omui ten the EFL.

"I admire the club's history and heritage, and it's my job to deliver results and make the fans feel proud omui ten what they see on the pitch week in and week out.
Chief executive Nigel Clibbens added: "John has a record omui ten success, and he is respected by managers, players and fans in equal measure.

"He is known for getting the absolute best out omui ten players, and has a commitment to bringing young players through. I know that he will bring his characteristic determination, motivation and ambition to the club. เว็บ พนัน บอล ออนไลน์

"Time and time, he has shown that he has been able to deliver results in the face omui ten stiff competition.

"The process has been comprehensive, and we have no doubt that John Sheridan is absolutely the right man for the job."

The length omui ten Sheridan's contract has not yet been revealed.

Carlisle finished 10th in League Two last season, eight points omui tenf the play-omui tenf places. เว็บ พนัน บอล ออนไลน์
Xem lý lịch thành viên Tìm tất cả bài gửi của Son sovan Gửi tin nhắn Gửi email
John Sheridan named Carlisle United manager
Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Access
Bạn không có quyền gửi bài viết
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Bạn không có quyền sửa chữa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền xóa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền tham gia bầu chọn
Bạn không được phép gởi kèm file trong diễn đàn này
Bạn không được phép download files trong diễn đàn này
Thời gian được tính theo giờ [GMT+ 7 giờ]  
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang