Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh

login.php?sid=a2791bb5d4202b7e72ddbd9ab66e797a profile.php?mode=register&sid=a2791bb5d4202b7e72ddbd9ab66e797a faq.php?sid=a2791bb5d4202b7e72ddbd9ab66e797a memberlist.php?sid=a2791bb5d4202b7e72ddbd9ab66e797a search.php?sid=a2791bb5d4202b7e72ddbd9ab66e797a index.php?sid=a2791bb5d4202b7e72ddbd9ab66e797a

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Ngoại ngữ » Pochettino is happy at Tottenham but keeps Real Madrid clos
Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này Xem chủ đề cũ hơn :: Xem chủ đề mới hơn 
Pochettino is happy at Tottenham but keeps Real Madrid clos
Bài gửiGửi: Bảy 6 02, 2018 12:54 pm Trả lời với trích dẫn nội dung bài viết này
thanloeuth
Cử nhân
Ngày tham gia: 22 1 2018
Số bài: 142
Đến từ: 54UY5PO8P

Mauricio Pochettino, Tottenham Hotspur’s coach, spoke for the first time about possibly joining Real Madrid, after the resignation omui ten Zinedine Zidane as coach omui ten Real Madrid.sbobet8888 Mauricio Pochettino was in Barcelona on Friday, where he presents his book, written together with journalist Guillem Balagué, “Brave New World” at the Casa del Libre in Barcelona. I’m very happy at Tottenham,” Pochettino told a news conference. “It would be disrespectful to Daniel [for me to force a move. I’ve just renewed with Tottenham and I am happy.” Previously,sbobet8888 in different individual interviews, Mauricio Pochettino has also recognized, for example in the Spanish newspaper As that: “I live in the present - there is nothing more important than that. I enjoy what is happening and what has to be will be. The link now with Madrid is normal and I take it with all normality. I’m committed to Spurs and still have a long contract with them I just signed.” The former Southampton coach has also acknowledged that there is no clause in his contract regarding a possible offer from Real Madrid. Pochettino recently renewed until 2023 with Tottenham. I’m so happy and proud omui ten the faith Spurs and Levy [Tottenham’s president] have shown to me. That’s the most important thing for me. Today. What happened over the last day has increased expectations omui ten the book release. But I’m happy.sbobet8888

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Ngoại ngữ
Bạn không có quyền gửi bài viết
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Bạn không có quyền sửa chữa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền xóa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền tham gia bầu chọn
Bạn không được phép gởi kèm file trong diễn đàn này
Bạn không được phép download files trong diễn đàn này
Thời gian được tính theo giờ [GMT+ 7 giờ]  
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang  

Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này  

Diễn đàn giáo dục Đăk Nông