Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh

login.php?sid=c510cb98b8c255993154c7ea226dfcdc profile.php?mode=register&sid=c510cb98b8c255993154c7ea226dfcdc faq.php?sid=c510cb98b8c255993154c7ea226dfcdc memberlist.php?sid=c510cb98b8c255993154c7ea226dfcdc search.php?sid=c510cb98b8c255993154c7ea226dfcdc index.php?sid=c510cb98b8c255993154c7ea226dfcdc

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Sinh » "Pepper" to win the Premier League than the statis
Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này Xem chủ đề cũ hơn :: Xem chủ đề mới hơn 
"Pepper" to win the Premier League than the statis
Bài gửiGửi: Năm Tháng 5 24, 2018 1:25 pm Trả lời với trích dẫn nội dung bài viết này
tom
Trung cấp
Ngày tham gia: 03 2 2018
Số bài: 107

Pepperdine Gold Trainer omui ten the "blue sail" Manchester. City to win Premier League League is more important than statistics.

City won the championship in the game, always open home with Huddersfield 0-0 with a score omui ten Manchester United away 17 points.

Even though they enjoyed each other, they failed to beat Huddersfield, so they beat the rest omui ten the 2 games to become the first English team to score 100 points in a single season.

However, Cardiola insisted he was pleased with the performance omui ten the team without regard to statistics.

"We can not deny that it would be beautiful, but winning the Premier League. More beautiful That is the most important thing, "said Valdio.

"We talked about that. These goals help us concentrate on what we do. We tried it until the end omui ten the game, but it was very difficult. "

"We came across this situation with Huddersfield in November and in the game against Southampton in the home. It was very active there, and I think the players have a little problem, especially in the first half. "

After winning two championships in the second season, the Cardio is grateful to the fans omui ten the club.

"I'm very comfortable. I think we all feel that we are beautiful. "

"It's a club that has not had the culture omui ten long-standing championship, but I think winning the Premier League three times in six years is not bad. Not really bad "

"Omui ten course, the most gratifying thing is the way we do it."pic5678
Xem lý lịch thành viên Tìm tất cả bài gửi của tom Gửi tin nhắn
"Pepper" to win the Premier League than the statis
Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Sinh
Bạn không có quyền gửi bài viết
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Bạn không có quyền sửa chữa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền xóa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền tham gia bầu chọn
Bạn không được phép gởi kèm file trong diễn đàn này
Bạn không được phép download files trong diễn đàn này
Thời gian được tính theo giờ [GMT+ 7 giờ]