Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh

login.php?sid=df0aa79ea1ed393bf74b8beb4b8b4fb8 profile.php?mode=register&sid=df0aa79ea1ed393bf74b8beb4b8b4fb8 faq.php?sid=df0aa79ea1ed393bf74b8beb4b8b4fb8 memberlist.php?sid=df0aa79ea1ed393bf74b8beb4b8b4fb8 search.php?sid=df0aa79ea1ed393bf74b8beb4b8b4fb8 index.php?sid=df0aa79ea1ed393bf74b8beb4b8b4fb8

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Địa » Levante boss Paco Lopez open to staying having almost secure
Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này Xem chủ đề cũ hơn :: Xem chủ đề mới hơn 
Levante boss Paco Lopez open to staying having almost secure
Bài gửiGửi: Tư 4 11, 2018 4:40 pm Trả lời với trích dẫn nội dung bài viết này
Son sovan
Cử nhân
Ngày tham gia: 16 9 2017
Số bài: 129

Paco Lopez was thrown in at the deep end when asked to 188bet take charge omui ten the first-team in March but the side's positive response to his methods have opened the door to the 50-year-old remaining in the dugout.Three wins and two draws in the Valencians' last five games have lifted them eight points clear omui ten the dropzone and former B-team boss Lopez is ready to finish the job."I would have no problem [staying] because I am in the place where I want to be," said the coach to Radio MARCA Valencia. "The same thing happened when I took charge omui ten the reserves. It was a challenge for me."I have been a member, I have lived at this club and I feel at home."I don't think about what will be in two months. I'm so focused and enjoying myself so much that I don't stop to think about what happens. Justice in football is very relative."Nothing has been achieved. There is plenty omui ten time. I am very keen that this club continues in LaLiga."Next up for Levante is a tricky trip to Atletico Madrid before a midweek crunch match versus Malaga that could see the bottom club relegated to Segunda Division.
Xem lý lịch thành viên Tìm tất cả bài gửi của Son sovan Gửi tin nhắn Gửi email
Levante boss Paco Lopez open to staying having almost secure
Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Địa
Bạn không có quyền gửi bài viết
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Bạn không có quyền sửa chữa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền xóa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền tham gia bầu chọn
Bạn không được phép gởi kèm file trong diễn đàn này
Bạn không được phép download files trong diễn đàn này
Thời gian được tính theo giờ [GMT+ 7 giờ]  
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang