Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh

login.php?sid=aa72ed75c097dca6489d7c551a3a14a8 profile.php?mode=register&sid=aa72ed75c097dca6489d7c551a3a14a8 faq.php?sid=aa72ed75c097dca6489d7c551a3a14a8 memberlist.php?sid=aa72ed75c097dca6489d7c551a3a14a8 search.php?sid=aa72ed75c097dca6489d7c551a3a14a8 index.php?sid=aa72ed75c097dca6489d7c551a3a14a8

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Tình huống sư phạm » Iniesta: Real Madrid would be better with Neymar
Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này Xem chủ đề cũ hơn :: Xem chủ đề mới hơn 
Iniesta: Real Madrid would be better with Neymar
Bài gửiGửi: Sáu 3 23, 2018 1:53 pm Trả lời với trích dẫn nội dung bài viết này
Son sovan
Trung cấp
Ngày tham gia: 16 9 2017
Số bài: 94

Whilst with the Spanish team, ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด Andres Iniesta spoke about his future and the current situation with both Barcelona and the national team. The midfielder understands that one omui ten the most difficult decisions omui ten his career is ahead omui ten him."I would not go anywhere to compete against my club, all scenarios that are not competing against Barcelona are possible, ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด " he said in an interview with El Larguero on the radio station Cadena Ser."Many things are going round in my head, some with more strength than others. "There are a few weeks left where the decision to continue or not is there to be made."It's one omui ten the most important decisions omui ten my career and I understand that I am at an age where things change and other doors open that are very exciting in many ways."It will not be a matter omui ten love, it will be about me feeling what I think I am able to contribute."Imui ten injuries respect me, I can see myself in the Barcelona XI for the next two years"Though the decision is still to be made, Iniesta knows that he can't leave things until the last minute. ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด
Xem lý lịch thành viên Tìm tất cả bài gửi của Son sovan Gửi tin nhắn Gửi email
Iniesta: Real Madrid would be better with Neymar
Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » Tình huống sư phạm
Bạn không có quyền gửi bài viết
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Bạn không có quyền sửa chữa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền xóa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền tham gia bầu chọn
Bạn không được phép gởi kèm file trong diễn đàn này
Bạn không được phép download files trong diễn đàn này
Thời gian được tính theo giờ [GMT+ 7 giờ]  
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang