Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh

login.php?sid=fb507ebf53ae78b70fe15d856dd113d7 profile.php?mode=register&sid=fb507ebf53ae78b70fe15d856dd113d7 faq.php?sid=fb507ebf53ae78b70fe15d856dd113d7 memberlist.php?sid=fb507ebf53ae78b70fe15d856dd113d7 search.php?sid=fb507ebf53ae78b70fe15d856dd113d7 index.php?sid=fb507ebf53ae78b70fe15d856dd113d7

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh » » Sanchez Recalls Messi's Tears After UCL Failure
Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này Xem chủ đề cũ hơn :: Xem chủ đề mới hơn 
Sanchez Recalls Messi's Tears After UCL Failure
Bài gửiGửi: Ba 2 13, 2018 10:42 pm Trả lời với trích dẫn nội dung bài viết này
BoySmile
Mầm non
Ngày tham gia: 02 2 2018
Số bài: 15
Đến từ: https://www.sbobetkhao.com/www-pic5678-con/

Sanchez Recalls Messi's Tears After UCL Failure

Former FC Barcelona star Alexis Sanchez recently recollected how superstar Lionel Messi broke down in the dressing room, after missing a penalty in an important UEFA Champions League match.The Argentine missed a spot-kick in a UCL semi-final match sbobet 789 against Chelsea in 2012, with the Blues progressing to the final where they lifted the trophy after beating Bayern Munich on penalties.Sanchez used that moment as an example omui ten how emotionally invested professional footballers are into the sport they play.“I think football saves many people. It can give you a life omui ten luxury, but people don't see all the effort that goes in behind the scenes,” he told Sky Sports.“That might mean not seeing your family, or missing your mother's birthday, many players are so focused that they miss the birth omui ten their children.“You might cry during a game imui ten you lose a final. That's all part omui ten football. In sbobet 789 the Barcelona dressing room after the Chelsea game, I saw Leo cry. That's because players demand so much from themselves. People don't see that.“Sometimes people say things such as, ‘He's got too big for his boots’ or say, ‘He's changed’. You buy a flash car and people say that you're a show-omui tenf.“I've learnt so much over time and with the experience that I've gained. You can't please everyone. There'll always be one or two who get angry.“I've learnt so much from playing football: I love football and that's what I do. I enjoy sbobet 789 myself and I'm just trying to be happy.”

Diễn đàn trường THCS Nguyễn Chí Thanh »
Bạn không có quyền gửi bài viết
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Bạn không có quyền sửa chữa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền xóa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền tham gia bầu chọn
Bạn không được phép gởi kèm file trong diễn đàn này
Bạn không được phép download files trong diễn đàn này
Thời gian được tính theo giờ [GMT+ 7 giờ]  
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang  

Gửi bài mới  Trả lời chủ đề này  

Diễn đàn giáo dục Đăk Nông